Thursday, September 22, 2011

Louisville's "Best Dressed"



Cary-Dress/TrinaTurk, Belt/Milly Me(Meggie)-Top/BCBG, Skirt/Alice&Olivia, Pumps/CostumeNational

Yes, I realize these are not good photographs but I thought it would be fun to show how a night like this goes for us. This particular Fashion Show was The Voice Tribune's Best Dressed. Too bad we couldn't have a photographer following us around all night =) it's just too hectic to properly document the night. Next fashion show I'll make a point to photograph anything and everything I can. The top 2 photos are 2 of our looks of the night (Thank you MillyNY for the Fall samples). The last is Cary and I racing down the back stairs to load the car with the Milly samples we used for the show. I'm sure you can imagine how glamorous it was to run down those industrial, dirty stairs with our sky high heels on. Just one of the perks of the job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment