Thursday, September 1, 2011

Easy Breezey






                  Dress/Anthropologie:Gryphon, Sunglasses/Vouge, Bangles/Lilly Pulitzer,     
                                                Earrings/Pawleys Island Hammock shop

*Also was wearing Forever 21 cocktail ring, and Lilly Pulitzer wedges "Just a little Knotty wedges" were the name of them, in pink! Unfortunately, we did not get a shot of them. I will try to post a pic soon!! I Love this dress!! I saw her at Anthropologie and knew she would be a wonderful addition to my wardrobe! Perfect length that wont go out of style and can wear for many years! I wore her to a shower for one of my girlfriend's that is getting married!! It was another comfortable piece that was enjoyable to wear and felt was appropriate for the occasion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment